Clearance Sportswear reflects Pareto’s principle of 80/20 – 20% of the stock sells instantly, while the rest (80%) turns over every month or two similar to Retail. Some of you may be frustrated to know that the best stock goes straight away. There is always that a select group of buyers who get to the […]
In the next month (Jan-Feb) when we find some ‘spare time’ a new mailing list should be developed for those interested in new products notifications. So many of our clients miss out on those ‘hot’ sportswear products with the perfect size breaks and popular colours. One email to give you a reminder as to when […]
Men’s Nike NSW ‘Kboe Clash’ Destroyer jacket. Features a small Nike logo on the lower front, as well as a large Nike Kobe logo on the front chest. Also includes a contrast sealed zip pocket, and two outer leather lined pockets, as well as leather sleeves. Other features include a contrast graphic on the back […]
Make the most of the Summer Sales with our range of Lacost and Nike glasses. A huge selection of Sandals are also available from Puma, Reebok, and Speedo. Great products to attract buyers to your other inventory. Nice small products that don’t take up too much space.
Hi All, Hope everyone has a good Easter. As of this week we will have over 100 new styles of SUPRA footwear, with new styles expected to be added to the website weekly. So remember to keep checking the website as often as possible in order to get the very best from SUPRA. Feel free […]
Hi All! Check out our new Puma ‘PowerCat’ back packs and matching holdall bags. These are ideal for summer with the ‘Back to School’ period just around the corner. Not quite for you? Well don’t worry. We have plenty more great products being added to our website daily! So check the newest products page as […]
Nike and Lacoste Sunglasses will be available from ASLexpress.com by tomorrow afternoon. High Margin goods, easy to store and dispatch. Dev@aslexpress.com will be able to send out a reminder as to when the goods will be displayed.
New Nike basketball stock available today. We have a range of Nike Jordan and Nike Kobe products, includes track tops and vests. Be sure to keep a look out for this great stock. With limited quantity available, you will have to be quick! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Keep an eye out for Real Madrid stock from Adidas. Next week we shall have some Real Madrid Polo Shirts, T-shirt and Track Tops from Adidas. Email Dev@aslexpress.com for more information and receive an email when they are ready for sale.